Voucher booking procedure for “Plissa” sanatorium-and-spa resort is as follows
- Go to the booking form, fill in the number of guests and choose the arrival and departure dates.
- Choose a suitable accommodation type.
- Fill in the contact information of the person paying for the voucher.
- Check if the entered information is correct and press the “Confirm reservation” button
- The booking confirmation with all of the necessary information and your booking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
You can pay for a “Plissa” Health resort voucher using the “Raschet” (ERIP) system at any place and any time convenient for you: you can access the system using the Internet Bank, mobile banking apps, self-service terminals, cash departments, ATMs, etc. You can pay in cash, electronic money and bank cards at bank service points that provide payment services, as well as through online banking tools.
To make a payment using the ERIP system, follow the instructions below:
- Choose these items step by step:
- “Raschet” (ERIP) system
- Vitebsk region
- Glubokoye district
- Social services, Healthcare Service
- Plissa SSR - voucher
- Enter your Booking number to make the payment.
- Enter the payment amount (if not already stated).
- Check if the information is correct
- Deliver your payment.
If you choose to make the payment at a bank, please inform your bank teller that the payment would have to be made using the “Raschet” (ERIP) system. If you did not receive your booking confirmation letter, please call us at + 375 2156 34700 or contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds (if covered by the service plan conditions) are made within a period of not more than 5 working days from the date of the booking cancellation request arrival. Refunds are made to the card that was previously used to make the payment. The refund period depends on the bank the card was issued by.